You will access the peer-review forums for the course using the links posted below. Please observe the following guidelines whenever you provide feedback for this class; high-quality comments will not only help your classmates improve their projects but will also provide valuable experience for your future careers.
- The author should discuss his/her questions and concerns about the form and content of the document with the reviewer.
- The reviewer should perform the following tasks by priority:
- Correct factual mistakes.
- Explain relevant facts and complications.
- Fix serious structural problems.
- Correct significant mechanical errors.
- Improve the design of the document.
- Correct superficial mechanical errors.
- The reviewer should never simply assert the document has weaknesses. The reviewer should always identify examples of each problem with the document and supply one or more well-explained solutions.
- The reviewer must write out their comments using hardcopies of the document, post feedback using the provided discussion forums, and/or type their comments using the review feature from Microsoft Word and Google Documents.